Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

::: ELEVENSIES :::

Spring Break Eleven!!!
((woot woot halla halla))

:::Top Eleven Moments/Things/Pieces of Pie of this Week:::

1. Dentist Appointment/Teeth Cleaning

2. Two Rounds of Lemon Merengue Pie-age

3. The beach.
(('Nuff said except that I went twice, once with the Toblerone and my lovely mom and the other time with one of my favorite conversationalists/frigid water enthusiasts))

4. Insanely competitive Easter egg hunt ((I bear bruises))

5. Easter celebration with my church family, real family and extended family
5 1/2. HARDCORE PING PONG/FOOZ games

6.HUME LAKE WITH MY DADDY
6 1/2. driving in the convertible in the mountains
6 3/4. listening to the Beatles
6 4/5. learning more about the Lord's love and grace for me
6 7/8. eating in the snack shack even though it was closed
((HOOKUPS))
6 9/10. talking about boys/relationships
6 56/58. encouraging conversations

7. Movie Nights with the Dadster
((King's Speech, Megamind, A-Team)) 

8. Thrift Store shopping with my daddy 
((favorite item??? tie between this epic urban outfitters cardi/sweater thang and a meshy bag that 
I snagged right before I paid))

9. Cafe Rio. Mostly the tortilla lady there. Shoot my goodness that food is amazing! 

10. late night McDonalds run with my sister

11. schleepa schleepa sleep sleep



1 comment: