Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

!!!Joyspired!!!

((Joyful+Insipred=Joyspired))

Today is a drop dead glorious day-
outside in the world/sky/atmosphere
and inside in my heart/mind/froliccontrolcenter.

Shoot my goodness I feel overflowful with joy!!!
This morning started with a meeting with my spiritual director Sum Yu.
It was the fourth time we've met and she is an absolute gem.

It was such a good time to reflect on the things I am learning, 
and trace the specific ways that Lord has answered 
my prayers this semester. 
I'm growlearning so much!!

:::

~God's forgiveness is stronger than my ability to fix myself~
 ((which is like negative weak in comparison))

~There is SO MUCH FREEDOM in this forgiveness~
John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free you are free indeed." 

~He cares about my whole self, all of my heart, and not just the "spiritual" things~

~Relating to God special and deserves specific time~

~Intentional quiet time listening in God's presence is so fulfilling and peaceful~

The last week and a half have been a huge time of cross-reflection. 
((Pish Posh Spaghetti Squash)) I didn't spend very much time reflecting/preparing for Easter 
which makes me sad
but I am thankful for the ways the reality of Christ's death and forgiveness
 have continued to rock me post Easter. 

((WOOT WOOT halla halla))

No comments:

Post a Comment