Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Newer Year Resolutions

So last year I had some pretty successful resolves for the New Year.
I was not able to memorize "Handlebars" by the Flobots...
but I am all about the second chances.

New Year, New Resolves 

1. learn morse code

2. call grocery stores "markets"

3. take more hugs and give more smiles

4. bake {but mostly eat} more pie
lemon merengue, obviously


Joking-a-la-zoking aside, my motto for this year is this:

"Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it is in your power to act." 
Proverbs 3:27

I truly desire to enter this year with a heart and mind that is generous with the
  goodness 
I have been given.

I think this starts with praying constantly for a sense of
 humility
so that I can understand what I have been given.

{perfecting the strawstache last year... it's a good omen}

{in awe but passionate about doing something about it is this Maddy heart}




No comments:

Post a Comment