Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Day My Dog Ate My Gingerbread Grandfather

It all started out as a very pleasant morning.
Rolls were baking.
Smoothies were smoothing...ermmm blending. 
Mom and Maddy were talking. 
All was well, as it should be.

Then the world of Maddy and gingerbreads everywhere was shattered. 

I looked up and saw a broken man.

{somehow my sister's gorgeous creation went untouched}

The culprit was this fella.


I mean he is just the cutest thing. 
But not when he smells noticeably of ginger. 
He knew he was busted too...
after "sending him to his room"
as my mom says, 
she and I could not stop laughing. 


But I really did feel a hint of sadness for this little guy. 
He almost looks as if he's crying. 

I promise I'm not totally and completely obsessed with gingerbread men (or grandfathers).
This was just so great. 

Also, this week has involved the viewing
of several episodes of 
The Dick Van Dyke Show. 
It's one of my favorite tv shows ever. 
All five seasons are on Hulu right now. 

{happy Maddy}





No comments:

Post a Comment